Ladies Only Workshop
“Communication to a relationship is like oxygen to life. Without it, it dies” – Tony Gaskins
There are three things we deeply want in our relationship.
- To be with someone who fully accepts and loves us.
- To be in an intimate partnership where we each can share our deeper emotional truth.
- To learn and grow emotionally and spiritually.
But the thing is, we don’t know how to deal with the challenges that emotionally disempower us. The truth is each problem; each challenge is a perfect opportunity to learn more about ourselves, about our partners and about what we believe to be our reality.
Until we allow ourselves to be open, our intimate relationship will be nothing more than a constant reminder of what we want, but don’t really have.
Instead of wishing things were different when things get tough, let us learn to deal with them.
Have YOU been feeling any of these following lately?
- Feeling unloved
- Clueless how to resolve your differences
Then, this FREE Evening is for YOU.
I will share with you
- The hidden reasons that cause conflicts?
- Why we see things differently?
- How to align our differences for a happier relationship.
- How to overcome misunderstanding and frustration through powerful language and effective communication skills
- How to ignite love and respect for each other.
When: Tuesday 27th January 2015
Where: Eaglemont – address to be provided on registration.
Time: 7.30pm – 9.00pm
RSVP: Devika 0418 120 978 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration is essential
See you at the workshop!
Leave a Reply